SONA MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Fun “n” Summer
CLASS – NURSERY
As the school closes for a long summer break from 18/05/2019 to 30/06/2019 which is the most enviable part of school life. It provides time for rest and leisure. Every child enjoys the holidays in laze around, eat, play visits and to revive the things. But duties must not be forgotten. So balance should be maintained between recreation and work. We have planned some activities and work to enhance his/her learning skill in a fun filled way. We have tried to make the work enjoyable. Help your child to do the work. All the holidays homework should be done as per instruction
- All the given works will be done in the scrap book.
- The practice work will be done in the separate copy.
- Every work should be decorative.
- At the end write the activity which you like most and why.
- Students must ensure that the work should be done efficiently as the work will be marked and marks will be added in the result.
- All children have to learn the work done in the class before holidays.
- The school will reopen on 01/07/2019
- We hope the children enjoyed their first spell in school as much as we enjoyed getting to know them.The school is second home hope our children started feeling at home in school by now.
“Personal Information” (Make kids to learn it)
My address is _____________________.
My Phone number is ________________.
Allow your child to play outdoor and get dirty and keep them away from T.V , mobiles , computers and other electronic gadgets.
- Clean and arrange your bag.
- Make father’s day card and surprise him.
- Find your old clothers , toys , and any other things to donate
- Check your school uniform clean and ironed / school shoes are polished.
Society is changing. Some changes are for the progress of the society as well as for the country. But some changes are taking the young generation towards the downfall, To save our civilization and culture there is a need to inculcate and enhance the moral values in youngsters. So you are requested to help our youngsters that should begin from the home. If you see any wrong value you should immediately point out. Teach them:
- Use of word “Aap” to all, Use of the word “Excuse me”, “Sorry”, Thank you”, “Parden”.
- Not to interfere into the elder’s conversation.
- Do not use abusive languages.
- Respect elders and be polite to others.
- Wish everyone daily.
- Learn to quit their anger.
- To distinguish between bad and good vision and touch of others.
- Teach them to share their incidents of daily life with parents and the person whom they can trust. (Your family members, teachers).
- Always help the needy.
समाज में दिन प्रतिदिन बदलाव हो रहे हैं । जहाँ कुछ बदलाव समाज तथा देश की उन्नति में सहायक हैं वहीं कुछ बदलाव भावी पीढ़ी को पतन की ओर ले जा रहे हैं । अपनी सभ्यता तथा संस्कृति को अक्षुण्ण रखने के लिए भावी पीढ़ी को नैतिक मूल्यों से अवगत कराने की आवश्यकता है । अत: आप सभी से अनुरोध है कि अपने दैनिक जीवन में बच्चों को कुछ बातें सिखाते रहें तथा अवहेलना करने पर टोकते रहें । जैसे –
- सभी बड़ों तथा छोटों को “आप” शब्द से संबोधित करें ।
- बड़ों के बीच में न बोलें ।
- अपशब्दों (गालियों) का प्रयोग न करें ।
- बड़ों का सम्मान करें ।
- सभी बड़ों का अभिवादन करें ।
- क्रोध न करें ।
- बुरी तथा अच्छी नजरों तथा स्पर्श को समझें ।
- अपने साथ हुई किसी भी समस्या की जानकारी परिवार के किसी न किसी सदस्य को अवश्य दें ।
- गलती करने पर क्षमा याचना करें ।
- असहाय व्यक्ति की मदद करें ।
- See the rising Sun in the morning and Sun setting in the evening.
- Take your child for nature walk.
- Do some breathing exercises.
- Hear the sounds of birds (chirping)
- Water the plant daily.
- Have milk and fruits daily.
- Drink lots of water daily.
- Converse in English.
- Converse important things with your parents (like T.V shows, visits etc.)
- Read some new things to increase your vocabulary.
- Help your child to identify new things.
- Child should be encouraged to ask questions.
- Meditate and do simple breathing and yoga exercises.
- Learn to dress yourself, button your shirt and tie your shoe laces on your own.
- Give your spare toys and clothes to the needy.
Engage your child to take care of personal hygiene by inculcating the following habits.
- Brushing teeth twice daily.
- Combing hair regularly.
- Bathing every day.
- Washing hands before and after meals.
- Trimming the nails and keeping them clean.
Engage your child in the following fine motor activities.
- Opening and closing the bottle cap / tiffin lids.
- Picking up and holding on to small objects.
- Turning the pages of a book.
- Zipping and unzipping.
- Watering the plants using spray bottles.
- Grow plants by using decorated waste bottles. Water them daily and submit one to the school. Use others to decorate your home.
- Make flash cards of alphabets (5.5inch):-
- A to G [Roll no.-1-10]
- H to M [Roll no.11-20]
- N to T [Roll no. 21-30]
- U to Z [Roll no. 31-40]
- Make a poster of following rhymes from “Rhyme Time” according to Roll no.
- One two buckle my shoe [1-8]
- Pussy cat [9-16]
- Baa Baa Black sheep [17-24]
- ABC [25-32]
- Bits of paper [33-40]
- Make flash cards countings from [1-20]
- Innovative Learning
- Bal Bhawan
- Doll Museum
- Rail Museum
- Or your home town/village
3. Make a picture of given topics shapes (Big and Small,Long and Short, Heavy light )
“All for kids knowledge book”Do page no.-3,45,36,38,27,7
- Make a poster on a topic (any four)
- Summer/Winter/Rainy seasons
- Fruits / Vegetables
- Body parts
- Cartoon Character
- Make a collage work by using magazine and newspaper cutting on any objects.
ART & CRAFT
(Visual Art) Pg no.-9,27,43,49,55
“ALL IN ONE WORK SHEET”
DO WORKSHEET NUMBERS 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,14,18,21,63.
- निम्नलिखितएककवितापरसुन्दर- सापोस्टरबनाइये|
- प्रार्थना रोलनंबर(1-8)
- AÉsÉÔ MücÉÉsÉÔ oÉåOûÉ MüWûÉð aÉL jÉå रोलनंबर (9-16)
- xÉqÉÉåxÉÉ रोलनंबर (17-24)
- WûÉjÉÏ AÉrÉÉ रोलनंबर (25-32)
- oÉÉËUzÉ AÉD NûqÉ NûqÉ NûqÉ रोलनंबर (33-40)
- हिंदीवर्णमालाअसेअ: तककेफ़्लैशकार्डबनाइये |