SONA MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Fun “n” Summer
CLASS – IV
As the school closes for a long summer break from 18/05/2019 to 30/06/2019 which is the most enviable part of school life. It provides time for rest and leisure. Every child enjoys the holidays in laze around, eat, play visits and to revive the things. But duties must not be forgotten. So balance should be maintained between recreation and work. We have planned some activities and work to enhance his/her learning skill in a fun filled way. We have tried to make the work enjoyable. Help your child to do the work. All the holidays homework should be done as per instruction
- All the given works will be done in the scrap book.
- The practice work will be done in the separate copy.
- Every work should be decorative.
- At the end write the activity which you like most and why.
- Students must ensure that the work should be done efficiently as the work will be marked and marks will be added in the result.
- All children have to learn the work done in the class before holidays.
- The school will reopen on 01/07/2019
- We hope the children enjoyed their first spell in school as much as we enjoyed getting to know them.The school is second home hope our children started feeling at home in school by now.
“Personal Information” (Make kids to learn it)
My address is _____________________.
My Phone number is ________________.
Allow your child to play outdoor and get dirty and keep them away from T.V , mobiles , computers and other electronic gadgets.
- Clean and arrange your bag.
- Make father’s day card and surprise him.
- Find your old clothers , toys , and any other things to donate.
- Check your school uniform clean and ironed / school shoes are polished.
Society is changing. Some changes are for the progress of the society as well as for the country. But some changes are taking the young generation towards the downfall, To save our civilization and culture there is a need to inculcate and enhance the moral values in youngsters. So you are requested to help our youngsters that should begin from the home. If you see any wrong value you should immediately point out. Teach them:
- Use of word “Aap” to all, Use of the word “Excuse me”, “Sorry”, Thank you”, “Parden”.
- Not to interfere into the elder’s conversation.
- Do not use abusive languages.
- Respect elders and be polite to others.
- Wish everyone daily.
- Learn to quit their anger.
- To distinguish between bad and good vision and touch of others.
- Teach them to share their incidents of daily life with parents and the person whom they can trust. (Your family members, teachers).
- Always help the needy.
समाज में दिन प्रतिदिन बदलाव हो रहे हैं । जहाँ कुछ बदलाव समाज तथा देश की उन्नति में सहायक हैं वहीं कुछ बदलाव भावी पीढ़ी को पतन की ओर ले जा रहे हैं । अपनी सभ्यता तथा संस्कृति को अक्षुण्ण रखने के लिए भावी पीढ़ी को नैतिक मूल्यों से अवगत कराने की आवश्यकता है । अत: आप सभी से अनुरोध है कि अपने दैनिक जीवन में बच्चों को कुछ बातें सिखाते रहें तथा अवहेलना करने पर टोकते रहें । जैसे –
- सभी बड़ों तथा छोटों को “आप” शब्द से संबोधित करें ।
- बड़ों के बीच में न बोलें ।
- अपशब्दों (गालियों) का प्रयोग न करें ।
- बड़ों का सम्मान करें ।
- सभी बड़ों का अभिवादन करें ।
- क्रोध न करें ।
- बुरी तथा अच्छी नजरों तथा स्पर्श को समझें ।
- अपने साथ हुई किसी भी समस्या की जानकारी परिवार के किसी न किसी सदस्य को अवश्य दें ।
- गलती करने पर क्षमा याचना करें ।
- असहाय व्यक्ति की मदद करें ।
- See the rising Sun in the morning and Sun setting in the evening.
- Take your child for nature walk.
- Do some breathing exercises.
- Hear the sounds of birds (chirping)
- Water the plant daily.
- Have milk and fruits daily.
- Drink lots of water daily.
- Converse in English.
- Converse important things with your parents (like T.V shows, visits etc.)
- Read some new things to increase your vocabulary.
- Help your child to identify new things.
- Child should be encouraged to ask questions.
- Meditate and do simple breathing and yoga exercises.
- Learn to dress yourself, button your shirt and tie your shoe laces on your own.
- Give your spare toys and clothes to the needy.
Engage your child to take care of personal hygiene by inculcating the following habits.
- Brushing teeth twice daily.
- Combing hair regularly.
- Bathing every day.
- Washing hands before and after meals.
- Trimming the nails and keeping them clean.
Engage your child in the following fine motor activities.
- Opening and closing the bottle cap / tiffin lids.
- Picking up and holding on to small objects.
- Turning the pages of a book.
- Zipping and unzipping.
- Watering the plants using spray bottles.
- Grow plants by using decorated waste bottles. Water them daily and submit one to the school. Use others to decorate your home.
ENGLISH HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK
- Make a poster on health and fitness .
- Write short paragraph on ‘’ IMPORTANCE OF STAYING HEALTHY’’.
- Find out 5 healthy dishes that are available in your city. Paste their pictures and write the recipe of any one of the dish.
- Complete the holiday package in bravia.
Q-1 Paste any bill and tick mark the items brought in ‘kg’ in red and in ‘g’ in green.
Q-2 Note down the birth dates of your family members and write them in roman numbers using matchsticks/straw.
Q-3 Note down the amount spent on your picnic and buying snacks in your holiday.Add up the whole amount and the grand total.
Q-4 complete the given magic square with number 1-9 such that sum of each line must be . equal to 15
Q5. Theme based work
Student as you know that games are very important for our good health.
Collect the information about any one of the game which keeps you fit. E.g:-
- How many team were there in IPL 2019?
- Which team had scored maximum runs?
- Which team had scored minimum runs?
- On the political map of India ,locate the desert region stick some sand on it using fevicol.
Discuss with your family members about life in the desert region and prepare a list of things you need to
carry with you if you have to go and stay there for a week.
- Make a list of 10 endangered animals and mention the wildlife sanctuaries in which they are found.
Paste/draw pictures of these endangered animals.
- Select any one dynasty mentioned in the lesson 2 ,find out more about its rulers, monuments and history. Make a chart on it.
- Select your favorite tourist destination by the seaside and prepare a brochure. You may incorporate the following.
*Name of the place
*any other extra information
(Theme Based work)
- Collect information about WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION) the focus should be on :-
1)Achievements of WHO
2)Breifly examine the functions of WHO
3)Collect pictures and details about WHO
- Using net collect information about any two aasans of yoga with picture. Paste it in Scrap book
and also try to do these aasans and say any member of the family to take picture while you are doing this. You can paste your own picture too in the scrap book .
- Using internet search information about window – 10 operating system. Collect information
on following topics :
- What are different versions of windows
- Which company produced window – 10
- Name the Indian American scientist who is CEO of Microsoft since 1914
- How window 10 is different from window 7
a slogan on “Eat right, be right”.
Visit your nearly areas to create awareness about the importance of nutritional
diet click pictures of the people whom you interacted with and paste them on A4
- Find out the names of 5 plants which purify our air. Grow any one plant among these in a waste water bottle.
- Collect different types of fabrics and paste them on.
- Lesson :2 Where Plants Live Adaptations.
- Roll No:- 1-15
- Paste Pictures of Different Type of Terrestrial Plants
- Roll No:- 16-28
- Paste Pictures of Different type of Aquatic Plants.
- Roll No:- 29-38
- Paste Pictures of Carnivorous Plants and Non Green Plants
Theme Based H.W àHealth and Fitness, In Accident initialization
People used various plants to treat common
Elements and many Diseases. These are known as Medicinal Plants.
Find out about 5 Medicinal Plants .Write their Medicinal uses and Paste
Roll No 1-13:- Make collage of L-1 Famous Gardens in India.
Roll No 14-24:- Make a Collage of L-3 our Festivals.
Roll No 25-38:- Make a Collage and Write their Fields in Which they
Are Famous (L-8 the First Women in India).
Use your cut and paste book.
Q1. Make something creative work with waste material
(Like : bottle, CD etc )
Q2. Make a beautiful greeting card.
Q3. Make a pen stand / beautiful and creative photoframe.
१. लालच बुरी बला है इस विषय में कहानी लिखिए !
२. दो प्रमुख झरनो के नाम लिखो और हम झरने से क्या-क्या सीख सकते है ? लिखिए !
३. पेड़ो को काटने से बचाने के लिए एक आंदोलन चलाया गया था, जिसको “चिप्पको आंदोलन” का नाम दिया गया था! इस आंदोलन के विषय में लिखए !
४. वन्य जीव जंतुओं का संरक्षण देने वाली विश्व स्तरीय संस्था का क्या नाम हैं ? इंटरनेट से पता कीजिये कि वन्य जीवो का संरक्षण किस प्रकार किया जा सकता है ?
५. डॉ. ए.पी.जे अब्दुल कलम की जीवनी चाट पेपर पोर लिखो और उनका चित्र भी चिपकाओ!
६. संज्ञा और उसके भेद उदहारण सहित दर्शाऐं !
७. ग्रीष्म अवकाश में लगातार १० दिन अपने आस पास-पास के पार्को में प्रता: कालीन सैर कीजिये तथा अपने अनुभव लिखिए!
८. अपने दादा-दादी से गांव के रहन सेहन के बारे में पता करो और उस पर एक अनुछेद लिखो!
९. रोज़ १० शब्दो शुत्रलेख दें !
१०. पर्यावाची शब्दों को चार्ट पेपर पे बनाएँ !