SONA MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Fun “n” Summer
CLASS – I
As the school closes for a long summer break from 18/05/2019 to 30/06/2019. which is the most enviable part of school life. It provides time for rest and leisure. Every child enjoys the holidays in laze around, eat, play visits and to revive the things. But duties must not be forgotten. So balance should be maintained between recreation and work. We have planned some activities and work to enhance his/her learning skill in a fun filled way. We have tried to make the work enjoyable. Help your child to do the work. All the holidays homework should be done as per instruction
- All the given works will be done in the scrap book.
- The practice work will be done in the separate copy.
- Every work should be decorative.
- At the end write the activity which you like most and why.
- Students must ensure that the work should be done efficiently as the work will be marked and marks will be added in the result.
- All children have to learn the work done in the class before holidays.
- The school will reopen on 01/07/2019
- We hope the children enjoyed their first spell in school as much as we enjoyed getting to know them.The school is second home hope our children started feeling at home in school by now.
“Personal Information” (Make kids to learn it)
My address is _____________________.
My Phone number is ________________.
Allow your child to play outdoor and get dirty and keep them away from T.V , mobiles , computers and other electronic gadgets.
- Clean and arrange your bag.
- Make father’s day card and surprise him.
- Find your old clothers , toys , and any other things to donate
- Check your school uniform clean and ironed / school shoes are polished.
Society is changing. Some changes are for the progress of the society as well as for the country. But some changes are taking the young generation towards the downfall, To save our civilization and culture there is a need to inculcate and enhance the moral values in youngsters. So you are requested to help our youngsters that should begin from the home. If you see any wrong value you should immediately point out. Teach them:
- Use of word “Aap” to all, Use of the word “Excuse me”, “Sorry”, Thank you”, “Parden”.
- Not to interfere into the elder’s conversation.
- Do not use abusive languages.
- Respect elders and be polite to others.
- Wish everyone daily.
- Learn to quit their anger.
- To distinguish between bad and good vision and touch of others.
- Teach them to share their incidents of daily life with parents and the person whom they can trust. (Your family members, teachers).
- Always help the needy.
समाज में दिन प्रतिदिन बदलाव हो रहे हैं । जहाँ कुछ बदलाव समाज तथा देश की उन्नति में सहायक हैं वहीं कुछ बदलाव भावी पीढ़ी को पतन की ओर ले जा रहे हैं । अपनी सभ्यता तथा संस्कृति को अक्षुण्ण रखने के लिए भावी पीढ़ी को नैतिक मूल्यों से अवगत कराने की आवश्यकता है । अत: आप सभी से अनुरोध है कि अपने दैनिक जीवन में बच्चों को कुछ बातें सिखाते रहें तथा अवहेलना करने पर टोकते रहें । जैसे –
- सभी बड़ों तथा छोटों को “आप” शब्द से संबोधित करें ।
- बड़ों के बीच में न बोलें ।
- अपशब्दों (गालियों) का प्रयोग न करें ।
- बड़ों का सम्मान करें ।
- सभी बड़ों का अभिवादन करें ।
- क्रोध न करें ।
- बुरी तथा अच्छी नजरों तथा स्पर्श को समझें ।
- अपने साथ हुई किसी भी समस्या की जानकारी परिवार के किसी न किसी सदस्य को अवश्य दें ।
- गलती करने पर क्षमा याचना करें ।
- असहाय व्यक्ति की मदद करें ।
- See the rising Sun in the morning and Sun setting in the evening.
- Take your child for nature walk.
- Do some breathing exercises.
- Hear the sounds of birds (chirping)
- Water the plant daily.
- Have milk and fruits daily.
- Drink lots of water daily.
- Converse in English.
- Converse important things with your parents (like T.V shows, visits etc.)
- Read some new things to increase your vocabulary.
- Help your child to identify new things.
- Child should be encouraged to ask questions.
- Meditate and do simple breathing and yoga exercises.
- Learn to dress yourself, button your shirt and tie your shoe laces on your own.
- Give your spare toys and clothes to the needy.
Engage your child to take care of personal hygiene by inculcating the following habits.
- Brushing teeth twice daily.
- Combing hair regularly.
- Bathing every day.
- Washing hands before and after meals.
- Trimming the nails and keeping them clean.
Engage your child in the following fine motor activities.
- Opening and closing the bottle cap / tiffin lids.
- Picking up and holding on to small objects.
- Turning the pages of a book.
- Zipping and unzipping.
- Watering the plants using spray bottles.
- Grow plants by using decorated waste bottles. Water them daily and submit one to the school. Use others to decorate your home.
1. Create a photo frame using small animals cut-out as border. Material to be used is bright coloured foam sheets and other relevant decoration materials of your choice.
2. Which animals are in Disney animal kingdom?
3. Make 10-10 flash cards of animals-
3. Make 10-10 flash cards of animals-
Roll No.-1 to 10 Water animals
Roll No.-11 to 20 Farm animals
Roll No.-21 to 30 Flesh eater animals
Roll No.-31 to 41 Pet animals
- Improve your conversations in holidays. Read newspaper and story books daily. Write daily one page in cursive writing PG-15 to 25.
- Collection of objects having different sizes and shapes.
- Collect the picture from Animal kingdom large and small make the list of round and long objects and draw pictures.
- Write and learn table of 2 to 5.
- Paste pictures of coins and currencies.
- Make a model of clock.
- Make patterns with waste material.
- 1. Paste the pictures of 10 Wild and Domestic animals.
- Think any of the animal you know about. What will happen if that animal suddenly disappear from the earth.
- Paste the picture of your favorite animal and write atleast 5 lines on it.
- Collect pictures of different animals and make a collage.
- Stand in front of the mirror.See how your face looks when you laugh or smile and when you are sad or angry. Draw these expressions in your scrapbook.
- Make a list of all activities you do at the school everyday.
- Make a first aid box with the help of elder.
- Make your own menu card for a week. Write the items you want to eat in Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
- Visit any two of the following places with your family.
- Rail/ Doll museum
- Children’s park
and paste the pictures what you have seen there ?
- Paste the pictures of animals and their babies.
- Make a poster on Save Water.
- Collect different leaves of different plants and paste them.
- Yoga can keep you healthy, make five yoga postures.
- Make traffic signs with waste materials.
- Visit to any monument, paste pictures and write few lines on it.
- Make a Family tree and decorate using stars, colour pencils and glitters.
- VOCABULARY HANGING- Cut a big circle on A3 sheet. Write a big word on it. Now make as many small words as you can from the letters of the big word.
- Visit to the place where computer are used (Shopping mall, Railway station, Bank and Airport). Paste picture on A4 sheet and write the uses of computer at those places.
- Collect the pictures of the computer parts and paste them. Also, write a few lines on each part.
- Paste pictures of machines that work on electricity and fuel.
- Complete pg no. 13 to 21.
- Do pg 28,31,44,51
- Make 3D picture of pg 52.
- Make a photo frame of pg 64
- Paste features on peacock’s tail pg 16 and do pg 28.
१. चिड़िया घर की सैर करिये और यह देखे १० जानवरो और ५ पंछियो के नाम चित्रे सहित लिखे |
२. पांच दूध देने वाले जानवरो के नाम चित्र सहित लिखे |
३. पांच अंडे देने वाले पंछियो के नाम चित्र सहित लिखे |
४. हम किस जानवर की पूजा करते है और उनको किस दूसके नाम से पुकारते है | उनका चित्र चिपकाकर दूसरा नाम लिखो |
५. जंगल के राजा का चित्र चिपकाओ |
६. उस जानवर का नाम लिखो व चित्र चिपकाओ जो जंगल में रहता है जो सबसे बड़ा है और उसे गन्ना और केला पसंद है |
७. चिड़िया आई तितली आई कविता याद करो लिखो |
८. कक्षा में कराया गया सभी कार्य याद करो और लिखने का अभ्यास करो |
९. अपने प्रिय जानवर या पंछी का नाम लिखकर चिपकाओ और उसके बारे में ३ लाइन लिखो |