SONA MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Fun “n” Summer
CLASS – X
As the school closes for a long summer break from 18.05.2019 TO 30.06.2019 which is the most enviable part of school life. It provides time for rest and leisure. Every child enjoys the holidays in laze around, eat, play visits and to revive the things. But duties must not be forgotten. So balance should be maintained between recreation and work. We have planned some activities and work to enhance his/her learning skill in a fun filled way. We have tried to make the work enjoyable. Help your child to do the work. All the holidays homework should be done as per instruction
- All the given works will be done in the scrap book.
- The practice work will be done in the separate copy.
- Every work should be decorative.
- At the end write the activity which you like most and why.
- Students must ensure that the work should be done efficiently as the work will be marked and marks will be added in the result.
- All children have to learn the work done in the class before holidays.
- The school will reopen on 01.07.2019
- Make a collage on social media logos.
- Make a list of 15 rules for the appropriate use of social media.
- Complete Bravia holiday activity book
- Complete bravia grammar book
* passage-worksheet-(2 to 10)
* writing -worksheet(22 to 30)
*article – worksheet (37 to 40)
*story-worksheet (45 to 48)
- ch-1 tenses , ch-2 modals, ch-3 active and passive voice ,ch-8 preposition.do all worksheet of above mentioned chapters in the book.
- “अब नहीं होते सूर्योदय के दर्शन” विषय पर अनुच्छेद लिखिए
- कामकाजी महिला पर बढ़ता बोझ, बिगड़ता स्वास्थ्य विषय पर अनुच्छेद लिखिए |
- आपके इलाके की (केमिस्ट) की दुकान में नकली दवाइयाँ बेचीं जा रही है | इसकी शिकायत करते हुए जिला स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी को पत्र लिखिए |
- विज्ञानं की प्रयोगशाला में कार्य करते हुए आपसे एक जार टूट गया था और आप पर 1000 रुपए का जुर्माना लगाया गया था | कारण बताते हुए जुर्माना माफ़ किए जाने हेतु अपने प्रधान चार्य को पत्र लिखिए |
- विद्यालय की वार्षिक पत्रिका “अभिनव भर्ती के लिए छात्रों से स्वरचित लेख , कविताएँ एवं कहानियाँ आमंत्रित करने हेतु एक सुचना तैयार कीजिए |
- आप राम गोपाल गुप्ता, सचिव जिला विकास समिति बरेली है | इलाके के पार्को की साफ़ सफाई के प्रति लोगो को संचेत करते हुए एक सुचना तैयार कीजिए|
- प्रदुषण की समस्या पर चिंता प्रकट करते हुए अपने अपने मित्र के साथ बातचीत की | उक्त बातचीत को एक संवाद के रूप में लिखिए |
- बलिया स्मृद्धि योजना पर एक विज्ञापन तैयार कीजिए
- वीवो मोबाइल पर एक विज्ञापन तैयार कीजिए
- पढ़ से क्या तातपर्य है ? शब्द और पढ़ का अंतर स्पष्ट कीजिए|
- निर्देशानुसार वाक्य रूपांतरित कीजिए
में कॉफ़ी भी पिलाऊँगा और चाय भी पिलाऊँगा (सरल वाक्य )
- जब बारिश आए गीत बहम छाता खोलेंगे (सरल वाक्य)
- वह चाय पी करबाज़ार जाएगा | (सयुक्त वाक्य)
- बारिश आने पर किसान हल चलाएँगे (मिश्र वाक्य )
- गॉर्डने हरी झंडी दिखाई और ट्रैन चल पड़ी (सरल वाक्य)
- गाड़ी चले जाने के बाद वे स्टेशन पहुँचे (मिश्र वाक्य )
- जो सजगर हता है उसे हानि नहीं उठानी पड़ती (सरल वाक्य)
- कुछ लोग भाषण देते रहते है और मन में संतुष्ट रहते है (मिश्र वाक्य )
- पिताजी के समझाने के बावजूद भी वह नहीं मानी (संयुक्त वाक्य)
- जहाँ तुम्हारा घर है, वहाँ एक चर्च भी है (सरल वाक्य)
* [Do questions from any other help book]
Q1. Solve at least five questions based on Euclid division
Q2. Prove √2, √3, √5, 6+√2, 7√5 are irrational numbers.
Q3. Solve at least five questions based on quadratic equations, Zeroes and relationship between Zeroes.
Q4. Solve at least five questions based on division algorithm.
Q5. Solve linear equation by substitution, elimination and cross multiplication method.
Q6. Solve any five word problem equations on linear equations.
Q7. Solve conditional questions based on 3.2 Exercise.
(At least five questions)
Q8. Solve at least ten questions based on cards, dice, coins.
Q9. Solve at least 50 questions from PRACHI Help book.
[CHAPTERS – 1, 2, 3, 15]. Minimum 10 questions from each chapter.
MATHS LAB ACTIVITIES
1. HCF of two numbers (LAB ACTIVITY NO. 1)
2. Zeroes of polynomial (LAB ACTIVITY NO. 2)
3. System of Linear Equations (LAB ACTIVITY NO. 3)
i.e. ax +by+ c = 0 (1) by graphical method.
ax+ by+ c = 0 (2)
4. (A) Idea of probability (LAB ACTIVITY NO. 24)
(B) Determination of experimental Probability
THEME BASED QUESTION
- Find the mean of the number of seats obtained by the 10 political parties in 2019 Loc Saba Election.
- Make a chart, poster, power point presentation Or a project on the given topics
- Roles of media – R.no : 1 -10
- Power of media – R.no : 11-20
- Media for education purpose – R.no: 21 –30
- Social media /cyber crime – R.no : 31 onwards
- Make a power point presentation on the life processes. Summit both hard and soft copies. The presentation has to be made in groups .
- Group – 1 – R.no : 1 -10
- Group – 2 – R.no : 11-20
- Group – 3 – R.no: 21 –30
- Group – 4 – R.no : 31 onwards
- Write about 8-10 recent discoveries /innovations in the field of science. Give information in detail about the type of discovery /innovation, its significance, organization/innovation, place of discovery, source of your information.
- a)Potatoes are great conductor of electricity build a potato clock.( R.no : 1 -10),
- b)Volcano is an opening in the surface of the earth that connects with the reservoir of molten rock and gases deep below. Build a volcano (R.no : 11-20)
- c)Make a toy model of wind mill (R.no: 21 –30)
- d)Make an electric circuit. Write aim, material required, procedure, theory, observation, result, in your scrap book. (R.no : 31 onwards)
- e)Write all the experiment related to the following chapters in your practical notebook.
- Chemistry: Ch- 1 (Chemical reaction and equation. )
- Biology: Ch-6 (life processes.)
- Physics : Ch- 12 (Electricity.)
- f)Do the given worksheet in your respective notebooks
- Click photos of your models and paste it. The models shouldbe bought to the school.
- Click photos of your models and paste it. The models shouldbe bought to the school.
- Chemistry Activity
To be done in notebook
Chapter -1( chemical reaction and equation )
- In activity 1.1, why do we clean magnesium ribbon with sand water? Write the equation of the reaction between magnesium ribbon in air .
- In activity 1.2, what do you observe when potassium iodine solution is added to lead nitrate solution write the equation of the reaction involved.
- In activity 1.3, when zinc granules reacts with dilute sulphuric acid, what are the two characteristics features of this reaction? Give the balanced equation for it.
- In activity 1.4, when water is added to calcium oxide , what change in temperature do you observe? Give the equation for the reaction involved.
- In activity 1.5, when we heat ferrous sulphate crystal in a boiling tube, what is the change in colour ? Write balanced equation for the reaction.
- In activity 1.6, what are the changes observed when we heat lead nitrate in a boiling tube. Write equation?
- In activity 1.7, during electrolysis of water, why do we add a few drops of dilute sulphuric acid? Is the volume of gas collected the same in both the test tube? What happen when a burring candle is bought near the test tube?
- In activity 1.8, what is the color of the silver chloride after it is kept in sunlight?
- In activity 1.11, what do you observe when copper powder heated? Give equation. What happens when hydrogen gas is passed over the heated material?
- What are precipitation reactions? Give two examples.
- Notes: Draw diagram of all the activities in questions (1 to 9).
- Practice balancing of chemical equation.
- Make a project showing consumption and conservation of resources in your locality
- prepare a list of resource found in your state and also identify the resource that are important deficit in your state.
- Read any newspaper for a one week and make clippings of news related to ongoing conflict or wars. A group of five student could pool their clipping together and do the following:
- classify their conflict by their location
[your state, india ,outside india]
- find out the cause of each of these conflict how many of these are related to power sharing disputes.
- Which of these conflicts could be resolved by working out power sharing arrangements
- make a project work on the outcomes of the politics of the social division on the present contexts
- what is the role of media in globalization.
- How does media help in the resource development?
- Make a project on consumer awareness.
- Paste logo of standard available for various goods and services in project file.
- Paste stories of consumer exploitation and grievances from newspaper in project file.
- Map Practice book fill page no. 1 to 7.
ACTIVITY – 1
à Explain different parts of speech (noun, pronoun, adjective, verb, adverb, preposition, conjunction, interjection) with their examples.
à Make a collage of different types of facial expressions (happy, sad, surprised, angry, disgusted or afraid) with the help of glace paper, glue stick, news paper or magazine clippings
ACTIVITY – 2
à Explain article and types of articles (definite & indefinite) with their examples.
à Make an elaborate chart indicating different sources of stress in the modern times.
ACTIVITY – 3
à Write a paragraph describing Microsoft WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT in 10-15 sentences and
implement different formatting tools of FONT group. Take print out of the document and paste it .
Write steps also.
ACTIVITY – 4
à Create a powerpoint presentation on “Uses or applications of Computer” containing two slides, apply different types of animation to it. Take print out of the presentation and paste it . Write steps also.
ACTIVITY – 5
à Make a record of 10 students in MSExcel containing roll no, name of the student, marks in three
subjects and find their sum, average and position using formula or expression. Take print out of the tabular data and paste it . Write steps also.
ACTIVITY – 6
Create a powerpoint presentation on “The World of Media” containing five slides, insert pictures & apply different types of animation to it. Take print out of the presentation and paste it . Write steps also.
Q.1) Draw any one beautiful painting :
Folk art and modern art
Q.2) Make a beautiful folder with your creativity.
Q.3 ) Make beautiful card on A3 size with the help of quelling work
Q.4) T-Shirt design.
Q.5) Make something creative with empty bottle.
Make physical project on File :
- Outdoor game anyone(With Picture)
- Indoor game anyone (With Picture)